Thursday, April 2, 2009

Old Navy Update!!

Here is the 4/1 update from the Old Navy Assets Blog:
Hey coupon hunters! The big $$ coupons are making their way back this Friday! The most valuable this week will be worth $45 off $100 purchase and the hiding places are getting trickier every week. So keep your hunting skills sharp…next week, the offers include $75 off 100!
I'm sad that the $75 off $100 coupon won't be back this week... but I'm happy to hear that there will be a $45 off $100 coupon! I will definitely be on the hunt!

Now I'm not quite sure when the coupons will reset. I know it says Friday, so does that mean midnight EST? I'm hoping that they'll reset sometime tonight around 8 or 9 pm, like they have in the past! We'll see!
Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Shawna,

    This is going to be another “fabulous” week.

    OldNavyWeekly.com has the $50 and $75 coupons back and they’re in totally great hiding places.

    So, put on your most stylish hunting gear and make one of those fabulous coupons yours!

    John A.
    Brand Advocate working on behalf of Old Navy

    ReplyDelete