Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Join the Puff Pastry's Club!

Join Puff Pastry's by Pepperidge Farms for insider tips & coupons, recipe box, and other special information. There is also 2 boxes you can check to become part of Puff Pastry Advisory Group and a Campbell's Cook special advisory group for product testing and tasting!

Info from site:
Sign me up for the Puff Pastry Advisory Group. This special advisory group helps Pepperidge Farm's PuffPastry.com by providing opinions about recipes and products — and even trying out new products! I'll also be among the first to learn about special offers and promotions. Pepperidge Farm can contact me with these requests via email

I would like to be a Campbell's Cook. This special advisory group helps Campbell's SwansonBroth.com by providing opinions about recipes and products and even trying out new products! I'll also be among the first to learn about special offers, such as "C" Magazine, and initiatives like Click for Cans™. Campbell's can contact me with these requests via email.

No comments:

Post a Comment